Find the latest England vs Scotland odds with SmartBets. Join us today and compare all odds on the Euro 2021 match between England and Scotland (18.06.2021). Sports
England vs Scotland Odds - Friday June 18 2021. Live betting odds and lines, betting trends, against the spread and over/under trends, injury reports and matchup stats for bettors.
England vs Scotland prediction Tip and odds Bookmaker Bet here; Win-to-Nil: England to ...
The fixture favourite (England) has a 48.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.87 whereas the underdog (Scotland) has a 51.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.77 Quick Fact 3 Total Goals Over/Under
England (8-0-1, 6-1-2 ATS) will start as huge favorites to beat Scotland (5-1-6, 4-8 ATS) as the oldest rivalry in world soccer resumes with a Group D fixture in Euro 2020 on Friday night from Wembley Stadium in London.
Odds analysis. As of 1:30 p.m., 90 minutes before the match, England is a healthy -334 favorite at PointsBet USA, while its neighbor Scotland is a lengthy +900 underdog and Draw is +400 ...
Scotland: 2-2: England: World Cup: 11/11/2016: England: 3-0: Scotland: Friendly: 18/11/2014: Scotland: 1-3: England: Friendly: 14/08/2013: England: 3-2: Scotland: European Championship: 17/11/1999: England: 0-1: Scotland
England vs Scotland Squawka Says. Scoreline prediction: England 2-0 Scotland. England vs Scotland Odds
In recent years, England and Scotland have not faced each other often. In fact, it has only happened four times since 2013. The games have never gone in Scotland’s favour, but they have managed to draw one game before. 10.06.2017: Scotland 2-2 England; 11.11.2016: England 3-0 Scotland; 18.11.2014: Scotland 1-3 England; 14.08.2013: England 3-2 Scotland; England at Euro 2020/2021